Embedded Firmware FW Engineer - Multiple
Ienso is a design services provider specializing in custom digital cameras. Established in 2003 Ienso has developed numerous digital camera products and provides services from design through to manufacturing.
- FW and SW design for embedded systems with emphasis on FW
- FW development for electronic products including: digital cameras, embedded video systems, wireless modules such as WiFi or Bluetooth, remote control products, high-speed communication busses, general purpose controllers with graphical LCD, etc.
- Strong skills with low level Linux Kernel, RTOS Driver development (Open Embedded/Yocto)
- Strong skills with Boot-loader development, U-Boot
- Strong Embedded Programming Skills with C/C++, Linux Kernel, Android, Python, Ruby
- Ability to work with various MCUs, DDR, eMMC, NAND Flash, I2C, GPIO, PLL, ADC, SPI Bus etc.
- Experience with Git, Bugzilla, Gitlab, Agile development
- Experience with video processing methods and with camera ISP coding (V4L, GStreamer, OpenCV)
- Ability to read electronic schematics
- Ability to use basic electronic instruments (Scope, Multi-meter, etc.) for development & debugging
- Strong problem solving, debugging skills and ability to think fundamentally
- Comfortable with various Linux commands for SW development (dd, strace, etc.)
- 6 years minimum in a design environment
- Minimum Bachelors or Masters Degree in a related field
- Very Strong Team work skills
- Dedicated and honest
- Good communication skills
- Full time salaried position with benefits package
- Start date immediate
Please submit your resume to email@example.com